-
November 18th, 2001, 12:38 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I am interested in the opinion of electricians, their employers, inspectors, instructors, and anyone else that has a stake in the electrical industry, with regard to training requirements.
Any apprenticeship or training comments or questions are also welcome.
Please fill out our brief survey at http://www.electric-ed.com/Survey.htm It would really be appreciated.
------------------
[This message has been edited by electric-ed (edited November 18, 2001).]
-
December 1st, 2001, 06:38 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Even though I'm pretty well retired I would still like to learn more about the Electrical trade, now that I have lots of spare time. When will your home study training be available, how much will each module cost, and how will it be delivered.
------------------
-
December 1st, 2001, 06:54 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Hi Retired
The first of the Home Study Modules will be ready early in 2002 and will be very reasonably priced.
The exact price hasn't been decided yet, but we will just try to recover the costs for materials and the website, etc.
We haven't decided whether they will be downloadable from the website or put on a CD and mailed out. It depends on which method would be easier for the average electrician to use.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks